START YOUR OWN BUSINESS COURSE IN PORTARLINGTON
**T1508 START YOUR OWN BUSINESS COURSE – PORTARLINGTON**
Dates: Wednesday, 4th March – Wednesday, 6th May
Duration: 10 mornings
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Location: Portarlington Enterprise Centre, Canal Road, Portarlington
The aim of this course is to enable participants to assess their existing skills and knowledge required to start and run a successful business.
- Self-assessment, planning and skills identification
- Preparing a business plan
- Marketing for the small business
- Researching the market
- Sources of finance, costing, pricing and cashflow
- Sales, marketing, presentation skills and networking
- The Irish Business Framework – Legal, banking, taxation
- ICT and the small business
- Business plan review, business development, work life balance and time management
To book your place please visit our website www.localenterprise.ie/laois or contact us at 057 866 1800
Places are limited, so early booking is advisable
their existing skills and knowledge required to start and run a successful business. The course will cover every aspect of starting a business from preparing business plans, Marketing for the small business to Sources of Finance, Costing, Pricing and ICT.
If you interested in booking this course, you can book online www.localenterprise.ie/laois or contact our office for more details on 057 86 61800.
Local Enterprise Office Laois
Portlaoise Enterprise Centre, Clonminam Business Park, Portlaoise, Co. Laois | ( 057 866 1800