Small Business Health & Safety Course
Small Business Write Your Own Safety Statement
*includes one-to-one mentoring sessions
Dates: Tuesday, 5th & Wednesday, 6th May (2 days)
Time: 9:45am – 4:45pm
Venue: Local Enterprise Office, Portlaoise Enterprise Centre, Clonminam Business Park, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
This course enables managers and supervisors to carry out their activities within the workplace, understanding the duties required of them under the various pieces of legislation.
- The role of the Health and Safety Authority
- Duties of Managers, Supervisors and Employees
- Accident recording and reporting
- Consequences on non-compliance
- Hazard identification
- Preventative strategies
- Safety Statements/risk assessments
- Role of Safety Representatives
- Good health and safety practices
For all the latest news from Local Enterprise Office Laois click on their Facebook page here.