Local Enterprise Office News
The Local Enterprise Office Laois has a few places left on the following course. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in booking a space. You can book online www.localenterprise.ie/laois or contact our office on 057 86 61800. This is an ideal course for business owners / managers/ supervisors.
T1547 How to Motivate and Manage People
Wednesday 30th September
9.45am – 4.45pm (1 day)
This course will support business owners in the ongoing motivation of staff and acquire new skills to assist in people management. As business grows and becomes an employer, the business manager / owner needs to equip themselves with additional skills in the area of staff motivation and management. This one day programme will provide the knowledge and skills that will assist you in this area.
- Employee motivation and engagement are essential to every business. In this one day course, you will learn how:
- Effective leaders and managers motivate staff to use their full talents, working together as an effective unit
- Understand motivation and human behavior in the workplace
- Motivational techniques and how to use reward and incentives
- How to motivate while managing performance
Participants will engage in a learning process of self-motivation which will contribute to their ability to apply the learning to their staff and colleagues. They will receive advice and guidance in relation to management and support of employees.