Latest Laois Jobs: Laois Leisure has vacancies and is hiring
Laois Leisure is hiring
Laois Leisure comprising of Portarlington Leisure Centre and Portlaoise Leisure Centre is now recruiting for our expanded operations. Each centre consists of swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms, gymnasia, classes studios, astroturf pitches and cafés. The addition of outdoor adventure activities is also in development. As a recognised training provider for RLSS, STA, ITEC and an accredited Swim Ireland provider we are committed to staff CPD and industry training. Our motto is “Working Towards a Healthier Community!” which provides a focus to our friendly and welcoming approach to our team and our customers.
Laois Leisure is now inviting applications for the following posts.
Duty Managers: (DM 101)
The Duty Manager as part of the management team is responsible for the day-to-day operations. The ideal candidates will hold current recognised qualifications in Fitness, Pool Lifeguarding, Swim teaching and First Aid responder training. They will also have experience in a similar role and/or supervisory management training.
Lifeguards (LG 101), Fitness Instructors (FI 101), Swimming teaching (ST 101), Receptionist (R 101), Hygiene staff (H 101).
Candidates should hold (or have held and are capable of re-attaining), a relevant recognised qualification or experience for the post for which they are applying. Applications are invited for both full-time and part-time candidates. Candidates holding multiple areas of qualification are preferred.
- Panels may be formed based on interviews held for these posts.
- Shortlisting of candidates may apply.
- Laois Leisure is an equal opportunities employer.
- Applications may only be made via email to the address outlined above quoting the Job Title(s) being applied for and job code(s).
- Any enquiries can be made to Pam Quirke, Group Operations Manager, Laois Leisure at email@example.com