‘Job of the Day’
Portarlington Community Centre are pleased to announce that we are seeking suitable applicants for the position of “Office Receptionist/Administrator Specialist” to work alongside our existing staff and Centre Manager.
The main duties of the role will include the following:
* Perform reception and general office administration duties.
* Assist the Manager in the upkeep of appropriate financial records.
* Assist the Manager in the organisation of events relevant to the service of the community if required.
* Production of monthly records as requested by Community Centre Management Committee and other government funding bodies.
* To work on their own initiative and also to work effectively as part of a team.
* To maintain and update all relevant records such as:
PCC Memberships/ Policies & Procedures/ Collection & Recording of fees paid.
* Develop, manage & maintain databases & spreadsheets where required.
* Actively promote the Community Centre.
Any suitable candidates interested in obtaining additional information and applying for this role, please send an email to email@example.com and full details will be furnished.
Portarlington Community Centre Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applications are welcome from CSP targeted categories see section 1.4.2 of https://www.pobal.ie/…/D…/CSP%20Rules%20and%20Conditions.pdf