Local Enterprise Office Laois is running a Training course on Digital Marketing for the Small Business (4 day course).
T1714 Digital Marketing for the Small Business
Dates: Wed 10th May – Wed 31st May 2017
Time: 9.45am – 4.45pm
Location: Local Enterprise Office Laois
This programme is designed to give participants a comprehensive overview of digital marketing. Understanding how to market your business online is becoming essential for every business owner. The programme explains, in detail, the major strands of best practice and explains how these stands compliment each other. Understanding how to market your business online is becoming vitally important for every business owner. Lots of people attend a programme on SEO or Facebook but then struggle to see how it all fits together.
- Social Media
- The Importance of Branding
- Image Sourcing: where to get images for your Blog / Social Media
- Basic Video Editing (using free tools)
- Uploading Videos to Facebook
- Uploading Videos to You Tube
- Twitter Videos and Twitter Cards
- Paid On-line advertising (eg Facebook, Adwords, You Tube
- Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insight
If you wish to book a place, please BOOK ONLINE www.localenterprise.ie/laois or contact Local Enterprise Office Laois on 057 86 61800